The Arkansas Department of Education (ADE) is pleased to announce the revamp and re-launch for ADE Data Center portal with improved content. The ADE Data Center is a collection of information systems; data tools and data reports for educators, policy makers, teachers, parents, school districts, and anyone interested in official data from the ADE.
The ADE Office of Information Technology (OIT) maintains this site, and most data is provided by Arkansas public school districts. The new features and updates are aimed at providing better user interface and, higher-level of user experience.
New Features and Updates
The new features and updates included in this version are listed as below:
- Addition of Search feature for systems tools and information systems
- Addition of systems tools and information systems point-of-contacts (POCs) and e-mail support
- Integration of ADE Commissioner’s Memo system with ADE Data Center home page
- Inclusion of dynamic introduction panel with focus on ADE Education Information Systems release, updates and upgrades
- Categorization of systems tools based on established ADE Systems of Support: Academics; Human Capital (Licensure Tools); Student Support Services; District Operations & Fiscal Governance; Facilities and Transportation.
- Addition of dedicated sections for system tools around Directory Applications and, Information & Data Portals
- Includes updated Responsive Web Design features and subject-based stock images
To access the ADE Data Center portal, go to https://adedata.arkansas.gov.
Note: This is version 4.0 release for ADE Data Center.