The State Board of Education has released the following DESE Rules for public comment:
- Home Schools
- Schools of Innovation
- Data Reporting, the Arkansas Public School Computer Network, and Information Systems (NEW)
- Processes to Ensure the Quality, Security, Validation and Timeliness of Public School Data in the Arkansas Public School Computer Network (REPEAL)
- Arkansas Educational Financial Accounting and Reporting System and Annual Training Requirements (REPEAL)
- Issuance of Local Education Agency Numbers (REPEAL)
- Final Close of Public School Financial Records (REPEAL)
A public hearing will be held on these proposed rules on October 28, 2019, at 1:30 pm in the Auditorium of the Arch Ford Education Building, Four Capitol Mall, Little Rock, AR.
Comments on the proposed rules may be mailed to:
Office of Legal Services
Four Capitol Mall, Rm. 301-A
Little Rock, AR 72201
Comments may be emailed to ADE.RulesComments@arkansas.gov
The proposed rules are attached, or may be found online at: http://dese.ade.arkansas.gov/divisions/legal/rules/pending
Comments on the proposed rules will be accepted until 4:30 p.m. on November 19, 2019.