The Arkansas Department of Education (ADE): Division of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE), Office of Information Technology is pleased to announce the release of the “Beginning of the School Year, 2019 – 2020” data updates on My School Info.
The list of data areas included for the beginning of the school year are mentioned as below:
- LEA: Co-op, District, School Directory Information
- LEA Program Status: Before School, After School, Weekends, Summer Program, Breakfast Program, Lunch Program, Academic Program, Enrichment Program Information
- LEA Status: Four Day, Alternative, Block Schedule, Federal Program Status, Magnet, Night, North Central Accreditation, Year Round Information
- School Board Counts
- School Choice Counts
- Student Enrollment Counts by LEA
- Student Enrollment Counts by Grade
- Student Enrollment Counts by Race
- Free, Reduced and Paid (Meal Status) Lunch Counts
- Course Enrollment Counts
- Gifted and Talented Student Counts
- Home Language Student Counts
- Homeless Type Student Counts
- Military Type Student Counts
- Pre-K Enrollment by Type Counts
- Arkansas Better Chance (ABC) Enrollment Counts
- Teacher Salary Schedule Information
- Teacher Counts
- Licensed Staff Counts
- Classified Staff Count
Visit My School Info using the URL: https://myschoolinfo.arkansas.gov
The data source(s) for the above data sets are based on Statewide Information System, Cycle 1 and Cycle 2 certified submission from school districts and pulled from ADE’s K-12 State Data Warehouse.
Steps to run a Report
- Open a web browser and go to https://myschoolinfo.arkansas.gov
- Search for a particular LEA
- Select the appropriate school year
- Select the data elements needed for the specific report
- Click on Generate Report
Note:LEA stands for Local Education Agency, associated with LEA # which is the unique seven-digit number assigned by the ADE to identify districts, schools, and cooperatives.
My School Info
Launched in November 2016, My School Info is the agency’s online reporting portal that reports school and district data, such as enrollment, testing (assessment) and financial information. The site allows users to compare schools and districts, analyze trends over multiple years, and provides an easy interface to view the School Performance Reports and Every Student Succeeds Act School Index Reports. Recently, My School Info crossed more than 2.5 million page views since its launch.