The Division of Elementary and Secondary Education is pleased to continue statewide implementation and support of the High Reliability Schools (HRS) framework, developed by Dr. Robert Marzano. The latest distribution of the HRS Level 1 online survey ran from October 8th – October 25th, and an analysis report for each participating school will be available by the end of Tuesday, November 26th.
- Reports can be accessed through the Arkansas Digital Locker (https://adelocker.arkansas.gov)
- Use Active Directory login and password
- Accounts must be assigned to a School Administrator or District Administrator EdFi group
- A webinar discussing the interpretation of report data was prepared by Mario Acosta, who is both a member of the Marzano Research group and a high school principal implementing the HRS framework
- DESE and Marzano Research have scheduled Bring Your Own Data workshops on December 11th (Southeast Arkansas Education Service Cooperative) and December 17th (Southern Arkansas University). Attendees will learn how to interpret HRS Level 1 survey data to drive their work and set priorities.
- Register at the following link: https://bit.ly/337qkNo
- The December 11th workshop will also be available virtually through Zoom. Registration for zoom sessions are also located on ESC Works.
Additional information can be found at: http://www.arkansased.gov/divisions/special-projects/high-reliability-schools-hrs-in-arkansas
For questions regarding Arkansas Digital Locker, please contact Daniel Collier at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding the HRS survey, please contact Jeff Killingsworth at email@example.com