WONDERING ABOUT BACK TO SCHOOL?
Ask individual districts or schools how they are addressing the reopening of school in their area.
Join Arkansas Administrators in a question answer session to hear how they are approaching “Ready for Learning” in their district or on their campus. Schools across the state are looking for the best plan to focus on student learning in the safest environment. It is not a one answer approach. Each district and school are taking into consideration their community and using their collaborative teams to build their own plans. This session is a positive platform for educators to share some of their ideas and thoughts with others and an avenue to learn from each other.
Thursday, July 30, 2020
10:00 am -11:00 am via zoom
Register via ESC Works Session #420485. Zoom links will be sent upon registration.
Presenters: Led by current practicing Arkansas administrators from the Statewide Guiding Coalition – “Arkansas Educators for Arkansas Educators”
Submit questions you would like addressed prior to the meeting to Missy Walley – email@example.com through this Google Form link.
Below are some sample questions already submitted:
- How will your school handle recess? Will teachers wear masks on the playground?
- How will your school handle the cafeteria/ social distancing/ masks?
- How will teachers in your school do both digital and onsite learning simultaneously?
- What will blended learning look like in your district?
- Will you allow students to use "take home" folders and return them to school?
- What is your process for notifying other staff or parents when you have a confirmed case of COVID among the staff or a student?
- How will you provide manipulatives for students who are learning at home in the blended environment?
- Are you mandating masks for students under 10? Mandating masks for all students on the bus?
- Are you utilizing your current LMS or implementing something new?
- Are you utilizing your own teachers and curriculum for your Virtual instruction?
- Are you requesting that parents/students commit to a certain time period for Virtual instruction?
- How will you handle student discipline when it comes to masks?
- How will you continue your collaborative teacher team meetings?