Statewide Information System (SIS) handbook is now published (posted) on the ADE Data Center under the Information and Data Portals: Statewide
Information System Handbook (Data Dictionary) Portal.
SIS Handbook Portal
- Ability to download and print each SIS table individually as PDF or excel.
- Ability to compare individual table with a prior year and track changes in comparison to the prior year.
- Ability to search and download the appendices as PDF and Excel
- Ability to search and sort available on all pages
- Ability to custom search for the SIS Handbook
- Ability to drill down the appendices for County, District
- Inclusion of dedicated ‘Data Changes’ tab to track all changes (addition, modification, deletion) for the current year by table, appendix and reports
The SIS implements the provisions of several
Arkansas General Assembly enactments which mandate that the ADE make extensive
use of Information Technology (IT) at the state and the local levels to provide
accurate and timely information to policy makers and to the reduce the state
reporting burden. This is an important data collection and reporting process
which requires continuous attention to detail throughout the year encompassing
nine (9) submission cycles.