Together We Are Lighting a Fire to Transform Learning! Join us at the 2019 Education Innovation Summit.
Hot Springs Convention Center
September 23-24, 2019
- Collaborate with over 400 innovative minds in our statewide learning community
- Interact with and be mentored by local and national experts from the field
- Learn from research-driven sessions that include practical guidance and “lessons learned” from the field
- Establish lasting relationships with innovative leaders in the state and nation
- Ignite innovative ideas in your school community
Interactive Sessions: Learn from experts and peers like you in over 75 interactive sessions! Attendees can expect sessions from innovators working in the field, along with policy sessions, design sessions, and opportunities to work in small groups with experts in mentor sessions. And yes, your favorite innovators will be back to share their latest innovations!
New in 2019!
Student-led Sessions: An entire learning strand dedicated to the student perspective. Hear and learn directly from students!
Engage in the conversation with us again this year or join us for the first time! Celebrate innovative schools and leaders across the state! Learn how intentional design impacts student learning and walk away with practical next steps. Be a part of the transformation happening across the state and help grow our innovative statewide learning community! See you soon!
GET INVOLVED WITH TRAILBLAZERS
Pre-conference: Join our free pre-conference for deep dives inspired by local problems of practice (September 23, 9 - 11:30 a.m.). No separate registration is required.
Register Now at http://innovativeed.org/summit
See the attached flyer for more details.