The Division of Educator Effectiveness and Licensure announces a new support webpage for virtual educators. The webpage may be found here and clicking on the Support for Virtual Educators button or by accessing directly from the Division of Elementary and Secondary Education webpage and clicking on the Teachers Tab. Types of support include:
1. Charlotte Danielson's "Framework for Remote Teaching"
2. "Virtual Classroom Look Fors" document and support video
3. "Distance Learning Guide for Principals" by Education Elements
4. Short "Tips and Strategies" videos for educators by educators. Each video is 4-12 minutes in length
5. A page dedicated to link and supports differentiated by district, school, and classroom level needs
Beginning October 6, 2020 ATOY Joel Lookadoo will begin a weekly October webisode series designed to reinforce components identified in the Danielson Framework for Remote Teaching. A sneak peak to this video may be found and shared HERE.
The webpage will be continuously updated to provide additional resources. Please contact Kim Wright with questions, education links/videos suggestions, or additional supports.